Come on, Kevin, haven't you ever seen Rocky and Bullwinkle? I think I have a video or web link somewhere of guys gliding at about 100 mph in glider suits. If I find it, I'll send it to Kevin.
Great photos, Hoopeses. Glad to see your sea legs can still climb.
I am a Hallberg-Rassy designed by German Frers and expertly constructed at the Hallberg-Rassy boatyard in Ellos, Sweden. My owners, Jack and Jocelyn Hoopes, ordered my construction in October 2008. They took delivery of me at Ellos on June 17, 2009.
nice views, happy sailing,
ReplyDeletewhat is a squirrel suit?
ReplyDeleteCome on, Kevin, haven't you ever seen Rocky and Bullwinkle? I think I have a video or web link somewhere of guys gliding at about 100 mph in glider suits. If I find it, I'll send it to Kevin.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Hoopeses. Glad to see your sea legs can still climb.