Jocelyn here again.
This morning we had to pull up to a dock to get our oil changed. The dock was wide open. There was no wind. Everything was perfect. Jack stated that if we couldn’t dock here we were hopeless….
Jack maneuvered perfectly toward the dock. I had the dock line in my hand ready to step onto the dock and secure the boat. We were looking strong.
Luckily no one else was looking.
I jumped to the dock and...fell to my knees. Watched my glasses fly into the murky water. Jack was “calmly” telling me to secure the boat. I got up and secured the boat. That was when we noticed the fenders were way too high for the dock. Jack “calmly” requested that I help lower the fenders to the appropriate height. Mission accomplished and no damage done except for the glasses.
Jack then had another mission. He dove once into the murky waters and came up empty handed. Again he took a deep breath and reentered the waters. This time when he came up he had my glasses in his hand.
I “calmly” exclaimed, “My hero!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment