Please forgive the brief hiatus in blog postings – I know you’ve been dutifully checking back for news about our doings and have found nothing of late.
This past week, we have been deprived of good Internet access and so have been unable to keep you apprised. Which is a bit of a bugger because we bought a Vodafone dongle in Shetland thinking that would solve our Internet access problems whilst in the UK. But, sadly, the dongle has proven a disappointment, with only slow, intermittent access possible, and then only for essentials such as obtaining weather information. Certainly not fast enough for the photo uploads you’ve come to expect as accompaniment to our blog entries.
But now we are tied to a dock in Oban, having just arrived here after our idyllic week-plus on the Caledonian Canal. Thank God, they have fast wifi here, so we are liberated from our dongle for the weekend, and now have the opportunity to get you current.
So strap on your reading glasses and wade through the following posts, which I have been banking until now. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:
Post a Comment