Jocelyn and I have arrived in Brindisi and are readying the boat.
Our major domo, Massimo, who is in charge of the work at Cantiere Navale where Windleblo has been resting all summer, says "No Problema" to installing the new wind generator I bought last week in Colorado and schlepped over here in my checked bags.
So Windleblo will be totally untethered to the dock for our westward cruising thanks to a newly installed water maker and wind turbine. Yes!
Tomorrow, we fight jet lag to punch through the list of boat commissioning tasks. Thursday, we launch!
Our major domo, Massimo, who is in charge of the work at Cantiere Navale where Windleblo has been resting all summer, says "No Problema" to installing the new wind generator I bought last week in Colorado and schlepped over here in my checked bags.
So Windleblo will be totally untethered to the dock for our westward cruising thanks to a newly installed water maker and wind turbine. Yes!
Tomorrow, we fight jet lag to punch through the list of boat commissioning tasks. Thursday, we launch!

No comments:
Post a Comment