Saturday, September 10, 2011

Followers Unite!

I opened my email inbox yesterday to find a message from a follower I did not even know existed! I've posted it below. How reassuring to know the blog is actually being read! Thanks for the appreciation, Aidan. As for the rest of you, your feedback is always welcome. Let me know what you think of the blog, and what you'd like to read about. You can either enter a comment into the blog (you have to register as an official follower first) or, if that's too hard, you can reach me directly at windleblo@gmail.com. --Jack
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Windleblo,

Just to say thanks for the great summer I've had enjoying your trip on MarineTraffic.com and on your blog. The sneaky peeks in the office at MarineTraffic cheered up many a dull day!

I'm living in Dublin, so was sorry to miss you when you came through. I was on holidays in West Cork and missed you there by a week. I'm not a sailor (I learned some years ago, but never managed to find the time to do it), but love the idea of the cruising life.

Keep up the blog, and the AIS. Some of us do watch it. Maybe we'll meet some day, but thanks again.

Aidan Culhane
Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment