Saturday, September 4, 2010

Trollhatte Canal

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read that you two survived the Gota Canal. I have enjoyed following your adventures these past months and all the history of the places you have visited. But something is missing, with all the time you spend on the water I don't remember any talk about the marine life. Do you see any whales, dolphins, porpoises, seals, turtles?
    happy sailing,
    uncle john

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are following our adventures. We have not encountered any marine life other than birds. I guess that is interesting in itself. Oh...we did see a few seals on an island right on the Finland/Sweden border. I try and keep my eyes peeled on any signs of life but there is not much out here. We hear that there is not even many fish out here anymore. Kinda sad. Hope all is well with you all. Luv, your sis...

    ReplyDelete