J & J: You're moving right along now! I've been remiss and just now catching up on your posts from 2010 cruising. Just returned from a climb with Doug, where I was reminded to check up on Windleblo. Looks like you'll get to do some climbing (hoisting) soon. Looks like you could pick up some property cheap in Poland. Maybe an abandoned warehouse or two. Happy sailing. DCRogé
I am a Hallberg-Rassy designed by German Frers and expertly constructed at the Hallberg-Rassy boatyard in Ellos, Sweden. My owners, Jack and Jocelyn Hoopes, ordered my construction in October 2008. They took delivery of me at Ellos on June 17, 2009.
J & J: You're moving right along now! I've been remiss and just now catching up on your posts from 2010 cruising. Just returned from a climb with Doug, where I was reminded to check up on Windleblo. Looks like you'll get to do some climbing (hoisting) soon. Looks like you could pick up some property cheap in Poland. Maybe an abandoned warehouse or two. Happy sailing. DCRogé
ReplyDelete